The Trust welcomes educational visits from schools, colleges and universities for on site lectures and guided tours.
It is recommended that, where possible, educational staff in charge of the students visit us beforehand-
- to view the site and see what we have to offer
- to discuss general arrangements and any special requirements with the education co-ordinator
- to ensure that they know how to get to the venue
- Ample parking space on site
- A Teacher Resource Pack (not obligatory) -cost £5
- Free visits for school parties. There is a charge for students at colleges or universities
- Parties of no more than 30 pupils/students at one time
- In the case of school pupils, a ratio of one adult helper to every five children
Visits should be arranged for Tuesdays and must be booked in advance by phoning the site on either a Tuesday or Sunday between 10.00 and 15.30
Tel: 0208 311 3711
Please contact Rob Parker for further information.