Benefits of Membership
Support the restoration effort, stay up-to-date with our progress and be welcome any time at Crossness by joining as a member today!
- Free entry on all working days (seven days notice required) and standard Family Open Days. except for bookable events through Eventbrite i.e. tours and special events.
- Regular magazine
- Free cup of tea and a biscuit when you visit
- Invitation to the AGM and voting rights
If you join while visiting on a Family Open Day, your admission charge will go towards your membership fee and you will only pay the balance.
- Individual – £20 p.a. (16 to 64)
- Family – £40 p.a. (children up to 15 free) (16 and 17) – £5 per person.
- Concessions – £15 p.a. (Senior Citizen, Students, Unwaged). Two at same address £25 p.a.
- Corporate – £1000 p.a.
- Life Membership under 65 years – £400
- Life Membership 65 and over – £150
Our membership year runs from 1st March to the end of February. As an added benefit, if you join between 1st January and the end of February your membership runs to the end of February of the forthcoming year.